Monday, October 6, 2008

And then there was MPS...

So, eight months later...

I've had an exciting eight months. I have successfully made the transition from education to the private sector and things move at a pretty fast pace here. It's fairly obvious that I haven't had any time to blog for a long time. Now I'm hoping that I'll have at least a moment here and there to blog so this seems as good a time as any to start again. Having said all that...

I'm taking a class for the next four days on MPS, that is the Microsoft Provisioning System leveraged by Microsoft's Hosted Messaging and Collaboration product. Never heard of it? That's not surprising. If you're interested at all, as far as I can tell there are only a handful of people that actively use this product and we all post on this relatively dead message board:

http://forums.asp.net/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=29

Specifically, I troll around the Microsoft Solution for Hosted Exchange board there. Anyway, useful bits of information and my general insights soon to come...

No comments: